اسپیکر PreSonus Eris E8دسته بندی : محصولات استودیویی / اسپیکر مانیتورینگ
تولید کننده : PreSonus
- Onboard Acoustic Tuning controls let you contour your sound for your space
- 140 Watts of Class AB amplification provide plenty of gain and headroom
- Flexible configuration options let you set up your speakers to best meet your needs
If you've read the Sweetwater Studio Monitor Buying Guide, then you already know about the problems that come with putting your monitors too close to walls. That's when extreme low frequencies actually cause your walls to vibrate and act like big speaker cones, filling the air with false harmonics and ruining your ability to mix with accuracy. But sometimes, the shape and size of your room leaves you with no alternative but to place your monitors close to a wall. That's where the Eris E8's Acoustic Tuning controls come in handy. By cutting your Eris E8's bass by up to 4dB, you can compensate for this phenomenon, without neutering your sound.
Offering up a solid 140 watts of Class AB amplification gives the PreSonus Eris E8 a major advantage over studio monitors that feature just enough power to get the job done. It may sound kind of technical, but the way this feature benefits you is actually pretty straightforward. With the Eris E8's gain set to unity (the U in the middle of the dial) you can comfortably monitor your mix at an appropriate level, but still have plenty of extra volume to spare so that run-away transients (momentary loud peaks) sound louder, instead of just distorting at the same relative volume. It's hard to express just how readily this easily overlooked feature of the Eris E8 can save your mix.
Say you want to upgrade your monitoring system with a nice new subwoofer - your Eris E8 monitors easily fit the bill. Thats because each Eris E8 includes a 3-position highpass filter onboard, which lets you cut frequencies below either 80Hz or 100Hz. If you need to further fine tune your sound to achieve a flat frequency response, you'll find fully variable high-frequency and midrange controls on the back that let you boost or cut up to 6dB in their respective ranges. What's more, PreSonus outfitted their Eris E8 studio monitors with unbalanced RCA as well as balanced TRS and XLR inputs, so you can connect them directly to just about any sound source in your studio.
PreSonus Eris E8 Active Studio Monitor Features:
- An outstanding way to upgrade your monitoring so that your mixes translate
- 8" Kevlar woofer delivers solid low-end sound with minimal bass distortion
- 1" ultra-low-mass silk-dome tweeter eliminates harshness and provides balanced high-frequency sound
- 140-watt Class AB bi-amplification provides plenty of volume and headroom for nearfield monitoring
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs plus unbalanced RCA inputs provide all the connections you may need
- Acoustic tuning controls let you contour your sound to best meet your mixing environment
نظری تا کنون ثبت نشده است.